How to treat growths under the eyes?

I have these small flat growth under both of my eyes. I've been told that they are nothing but clogged pores. I got them after my second pregnancy. What kind of treatment would be best?

To know how to treat something like this, first you really need a diagnosis.  There are about 10 things that can cause growths under the eyes.  You doctor may know that they are benign (not a skin cancer) but knowing exactly what they are will determine treatment options.  I’m not sure if you saw a dermatologist??  If you haven’t, I would definately recommend it and please try to find someone well versed in lasers and cosmetic treatments.  Please see my In Depth Guide to Moles, Lumps and Bumps for more information.  Dr. I

Dr. Brandith Irwin, MD

Ask me your skincare question!

Hi, I’m Dr. Irwin, and I believe that consumers need and deserve a medically trained and unbiased skincare advocate.

  • All our content is written and researched by myself and my trained staff.
  • My medical office in Seattle has experience treating thousands of patients.
  • This site is not affiliated or financially tied to any product line.
Ask Me Something
SkinTour Skincare
One of the best investments in your skin is your daily skincare. Why? Because you can prevent many problems with blotchy skin color, lack of glow, texture, some types of acne, and fine lines with good skincare products. You can also correct some of these problems with effective skincare products. Great skincare is often more expensive because quality ingredients are expensive. Some companies spend on research/development which benefits all of us and adds to the cost. Are they worth it? In general - yes!