Delicate eye area skincare products – what should I use?
Thank you! 🙂 For the delicate eye area, here’s what skincare products make sense, in my opinion and experience.
Eye Area Skincare In the Morning:
1. Gently cleanse your face.
2. Use the C & E Ferulic you have under the eye. Just a dab. Try not get too close to the lashes.
2. Then use the Pevonia or other eye area moisturizer.
3. If you are really outdoors a lot, please use sunscreen too. Here are a few products I recommend.
Eye Area Skincare At Night:
1. Gently cleanse face.
2. Use an eye cream with a gentle retinoid (vitamin A cousin).
3. Then use an eye area moisturizer if you need it.
Remember, try all new products cautiously, and one at a time about 4-7 days apart. If you have a reaction to something, you want to know which one it is!!