Worse pigmentation with Obaji products!
Here’s a link that will help on pigmentation problems. But just to reassure you, this should resolve by the wedding if you let your skin rest and use:
- Gentle cleanser twice a day. CeraVe or Cetaphil lotion cleansers are fine
- A bland and gentle moisturizer twice a day or more if you’re dry
- A good sunscreen with at least zinc 10% every morning with a non irritating foundation over it – even better if the foundation has a little sunscreen – try the Jane Iredale mineral powders.
- Very gentle exfoliation with a wash cloth (no scrub for now) twice a week. The key word is gentle.
- If anything stings, burns or makes you feel dry, don’t use it!
If you aren’t improving in a few weeks, please see a different dermatologist.
Good luck! Dr. I
See skincare recommended by dermatologist Dr. Irwin for sunscreen.