An Ounce of Prevention – Healthy Skin For the New Year
It can be all too easy to put off dealing with skin issues. For medical issues, take an inventory of problems, even seemingly minor ones. Minor issues left unattended can become much bigger problems.
Here’a list to start with:
- Do you need a mole check?
- Do you have chronically scaley feet, which can be a type of athlete’s foot (which can spread to the toenails)?
- Do you have problems with recurrent eczema or psoriasis? There are new treatments for these.
- Do you have unexplained sores that don’t heal – could be chronic staph or early skin cancers.
- What about rosacea or acne? If you haven’t been in to see your dermatologist, there are good options for better control.
Make a list and make an appointment!