Six Months to Get Ready?
Do you have a wedding, reunion, or other event coming up? Everyone’s skin is different, but here is a list of some of the things you could accomplish in six months:
- improve your “glow” with products, peels, microdermabrasion
- remove unwanted facial hair
- clean out pores and improve acne
- relax frown lines, crow’s feet, and neck lines with Botox
- fill in lines from nose to mouth with Juvederm or Restylane
- get some tightening of the whole face with Thermage
- tighten the skin of the eyelids with eyelid Thermage
- improve, wrinkles, brown spots, and some acne scars with a Fraxel laser
- get rid of brown spots, redness with a gentle laser photorejuvenation series
SkinTour has lots of info on all of these, so you can educate yourself before seeing your dermatologist.
Featured In The Shop
Best-selling Skin Care Products
One of the best investments in your skin is your daily skincare. Why? Because you can prevent many problems with blotchy skin color, lack of glow, texture, some types of acne, and fine lines with good skincare products. You can also correct some of these problems with effective skincare products. Great skincare is often more expensive because quality ingredients are expensive. Some companies spend on research/development which benefits all of us and adds to the cost. Are they worth it? In general - yes!