Summer – Cool Protective Clothing and Who Needs It
You need protective clothing, especially in the water, if you:
1) spend a lot of time outdoors, especially in the summer;
2) have a personal history of skin cancer or a strong family history of it;
3) have red hair, a lot of moles, or very pale skin;
4) swim outdoors or sweat a lot – both wash the sunscreen off;
5) have a history of sunburns in the past or just plain have had too much sun years ago!!
Don’t forget to protect your children, too!
Coming soon on SkinTour: how to improve your leg veins.