Summer Perfect Skin
Why not have great skin this summer for all that hot weather and summer clothes! Here are a few quick tips.
1) Exfoliate your whole body once a week with a salt or sugar scrub or clean loofah
2) Moisturize daily after your shower and then again after swimming. Here are some ideas – Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion (dryer skin, not expensive, contains oatmeal), Vanicream (Free & Clear Line, for very dry, allergic skin – they also make a lotion), Eminence Honeydew Lotion (organic, med expense), Cetaphil lotion (lighter weight, not expensive), Neostrata 10 Skin Smoothing Lotion (not expensive, glycolic) SkinCeuticals Advanced Body Firming (expensive, with algae & botanical extracts, soy, Vit E).
3) Remember that both self-tanners and a real tan will dry your skin out somewhat so use extra moisturizer
4) Use a foot file on foot callouses weekly or get pedicures every 2-4 weeks.
5) Keep your skin color even and not blotchy by using sunscreens every time you’re out.