Before going out, could I use a mask or exfoliant?
It’s nice to have something to stimulate and refresh the skin, especially in the evening when we might just be tired. Ok I have to put in a good word here for naps, a short one can be heavenly and you can put the mask/masque on right before and sleep with it on for 10-15 minutes. Here are some ideas:
- Exfoliate gently and put the mask on for 10-15 minutes and here are some ideas: A gentle scrub like the DermaQuest Polishing facial scrub and try the Eminence Chocolate Mousse Hydration Mask.
- Take a short nap while you do the above
- A warm bath with the mask is nice but you might need coffee to get you going again
- A 10 minute brisk walk with or without mask
- Stand on your head but please don’t try this unless you normally do this in yoga and are proficient at it.
The idea is to stimulate the circulation to your skin! 🙂 Dr. I
Learn what are the best skin care products recommended by dermatologists.