Covering sun spots on the legs
You’re so right, the spray tans often just darken them, which looks worse. I love that you AREN’T tanning any more. Your skin thanks you, and so do I! And we all love seeing women (and men) empowered and comfortable in their bodies and skin enough to wear truly comfortable clothes in hot weather. So here are 3 ideas to help with covering sun spots:
Bear with me here because there’s way to do this. When you go for a spray tan it’s either a booth or a hand done, right? So the trick is in your prep before they ever start spraying.
- The night before exfoliate your whole body well with a loofah and scrub. Especially elbows, knees, and lower legs.
- Pack in a small bag to take with you some vaseline or very thick cream and Q-tips.
- Once you are naked in the spa room, take the Q-tip and dot each sun spot on your lower legs with a tiny bit of vaseline and any other places you don’t want to pick up color.
- Remember not to smear it around!
- Do the spray tan and let it dry for at least 10-20 min.
- Take the other Q-tips and wipe excess vaseline off gently before dressing.
Cover The Sun Spots with Cover-up Mineral Powder:
- We like the Colorscience Palette that gives you five different skin tones to work with. It stays on quite well. Not waterproof.
Whole Leg Makeup Cream:
We like Tantalizer Brand. It looks crazy coming out of the tube, but somehow perfect on legs.
- Use a thin layer all over.
- Let dry for 5 min before dressing. Really doesn’t seem to come off on clothing. Maybe be careful if you’re in white though.