Help finding good doctors here and in other countries
Thank you! I’m linking you to our international resources or U.S. resources but I can’t vouch for everyone here personally. These are all doctors who go to international meetings like IMCAS (Intermational Master Course on Aging Skin) and some of them are speakers. It’s a start but not perfect. Another way to get an idea is to checking the doctors credentials carefully for these types of things:
- Are they board certified in their speciality? Not all countries have this but many do.
- Look AAD.org – many of the better international doctors are associated with the AAD and attend meetings here in the U.S. – see if you can find them in the International Section
- Did they go to a major and well known medical school?
- Did they do residency training at a well known University or in the U.S. or Europe?
- DON’T go just by a nice web site – it’s too easy for just anyone to put one up.
Hope this helps, Dr. I