I have a mustache line on my upper lip!
See the information here on products that can help with skin pigment problems. But below are some special suggestions per your problem.
Dealing with issues on upper lip
- No hormones except your own – see your Gynecologist if you are on birth control and find another method with him/her.
- Triple sunscreen every day the area
- Your must wear a brimmed hat every time you’re outside until this fades
- No scrubbing, rubbing, exfoliating or anything else that could even possibly irritate it
- If you are using a hydroquinone based cream and are getting worse, remember some people get irritated by hydroquinones and it needs to be stopped. Talk to your doctor.
- There is something called the Tindall effect when an HA filler is placed too superficially in the skin, it can cast a bluish light and make it look like a mustache. In this scenario, it needs to be removed and redone at the correct level in the skin.