Preventive treatments for those in their 20s and 30s!
This is a great time to really start stepping up your skin care!! You need – at minimum –
- a gentle cleanser
- a high quality antioxidant under your sunscreen
- a zinc containing sunscreen – at least 5-18% depending on how much you are outside
- a cute hat
- a retinol or tretinoin (a vitamin A cousin cream)
Then consider and your dermatologist should guide you:
- Fraxel Dual if you have “sun spots” and large pores
- IPL if more red and just a few brown spots
- Thermage for tightening/lifting a little
Clear and Brilliant only if you have extra money and lots of time – not much result for the time spent.
Hope this helps, Dr. I