Five Things NOT To Do for Summer Skin
1) Don’t get your leg veins fixed now. They often look worse for a month or longer. Wait until late fall.
2) Don’t over-scrub your skin, which can cause irritation, dryness, and eczema.
3) Don’t leave chlorine from the swimming pool or hot tub on your skin all day – it’s very drying. Rinse off, moisturize, and re-sunscreen.
4) Don’t forget your insect repellant.
5) Don’t forget to sunscreen your lower legs. They will gradually get blotchy if you don’t! The Elta MD UV Lotion SPF 30 is a great zinc body sunscreen that is affordable.