Fun and Creative Holiday Gifts for Skin
Some different ideas for friends and family who are dedicated to good skin:
- What about hats ($20-200)? There are some great ones now and they do a lot to protect skin from UV light.
- Packs of three tinted Burt’s Bee natural glosses at the drugstore (<$20)
- A scented cream or body scrub from Origins (<$30)
- A Clarisonic is a nice present for anyone with acne, larger pores, or oily skin. Its gentle brushes exfoliate, stimulate circulation, deep clean pores, and can be used daily (about $225).
- For anyone with diabetes or circulation problems, consider Grabber Toe Warmers, a gently adhesive warmer that fits right over the toes and improves blood flow (Amazon – various sized boxes $12-40).
- And last but not least, for someone going on a sunny vacation soon, make a little “tropical” basket and include a great sunscreen.
My December Product of the Month is an organic Cranberry Pomegranate Sugar Scrub — another gift idea.