Being very honest here. There is really nothing that truly “cures” wrinkly skin, at this point in time.
Here are the things that help:
- Right away, a high zinc containing sunscreen on this area every morning, and the Bloxsun driving gloves in the car. This allow the skin to begin to repair itself
- Use the same skincare products on this area as you are using on your face, neck and chest
- Start a glycolic acid cream at night like the Glypro.
- Consider a series of 3 Fraxel Duals for the forearms or arms and hands over a 6-9 month period. Repairs skin and removes old sun damaged skin.
- Consider using filler in the hands to hide the veins. Juvederm Ultra Plus is a good choice. This is FDA off-label so only used a very experienced doctor/nurse. Think one syringe per hand.
The above is a good start!
•How to improve signs of aging hands? And, why is it fragile? See here.
•Brown age spots on the hands, arms and legs. Read more here.